Sex with Another Women? – Andrei Kirilenko’s Wife Allows It Once Per Year!
So your Married and want to have Sex with Another Women?
Here is a story that some of you probably forgot about and it has be one of the more bizarre stories that you have seen published about an NBA relationship. The Minnesota Timberwolves’ Andrei Kirlenko has a wife who understands what goes on during the season the road – NBA’ers experience all kinds of women throwing themselves at them. During Kirlenko’s stint with the Utah Jazz, ESPN published an article giving insight on the couples relationship and family life. As reported by ESPN she lets Kirlenko cheat once per year calling this his “allowance” as long as there are no strings attached.
For seven months each year, they leave that life behind, like the working-class Soviets who once volunteered for long stints on Siberian farms to increase their income. “I have seven months when I can be patient,” Kirilenko says, “and five months when I can go to nightclubs and nobody will say anything to me.”
During those seven months, Masha waits patiently at home. And, yes, she knows what happens on the road. She met Andrei at an event organized by the marketing firm she founded. She knows what can start with a smile in the Miami airport, a knock on a hotel door in Cleveland. The wrong woman, at the wrong time, in the wrong place, with the wrong man. Her man. “Male athletes in this country are extremely attractive,” she says. “They get chased by women. It’s hard to resist. It’s the way men are by nature.”
She calls it Andrei’s “allowance.” Once a year he can have sex with another woman. One night. No affairs, no divided loyalty. She can live with that. It was her idea, offered as a gift.
“Of course, it was a surprise,” Andrei says. “I’m not planning to do anything. But she said if you want to do it, you can do it.”
Masha doesn’t flinch. Her makeup is gone now, revealing earnest eyes and a pouting upper lip. But a ripple of doubt dances at the corner of her twitchy, introspective smile. “When this article comes out, girls will be lining up outside his hotel door,” she says. Maybe married women will line up outside her front door brandishing picket signs after they read about her plan to keep her husband from making a mistake. “When I’m aware and I let him do it, it’s not cheating.”
Everyone knows it’s no fun if your wife lets you. Just kidding.
Did we mention that his wife was quite the looker?
- Kirilenko taking time off from Russia team (standard.net)
- How Important Are Nikola Pekovic and Andrei Kirilenko to Minnesota Timberwolves? (bleacherreport.com)
- Wolves’ Kirilenko won’t play for Russia in Euros (espn.go.com)
- Timberwolves Mock Miami Heat Harlem Shake with Refreshing Meme Parody (bleacherreport.com)
- [VIDEO]: @ESPNGreeny Talks About Writing His First Novel! (radio.foxnews.com)
- Mike Greenberg pens novel in memory of friend (myrtlebeachonline.com)
- Now Read This!: “Guy’s Guy” Mike Greenberg Writes Chick Lit (aarp.org)
- ESPN anchor’s first novel focuses on women’s relationships in face of adversity – Mike Greenberg explains why (startingpoint.blogs.cnn.com)
- Mike Golic On Homophobic Taunts “It’s just the way jocks talk” (satinthenewsavior.wordpress.com)