TomorrowWorld’s Thumpin the Beat Like No Other!
TomorrowWorld Thumpin the Beat!
By Corey Geier
TomorrowWorld` is the first international edition of Tomorrowland, the world’s most popular electronic music festival, held in Belgium each year. TomorrowWorld is a 3-day festival delivering innovative and immersive experiences with mindblowing décor, enchanting acts and animation, A-class camping, cozy cocktail bars and gourmet food. TomorrowWorld marks the first European festival of its scale in the USA and the first to set a minimum age of 21. Please enjoy the photos from the event!
Performing among seven uniquely designed stages, TomorrowWorld has assembled a 300 strong line-up including Tiësto, David Guetta, Armin Van Buuren, Afrojack, Porter Robinson, Axwell and Sebastian Ingrosso. The location sits within 8,000 acres of rolling hills, lakes and forests and easily accessible from downtown Atlanta and the Atlanta airport.
Tomorrowland won six “Best” awards last year including “Best Music Event Worldwide” (2011 & 2012 – Miami WMC) and “Best major European Festival” (2012). Tomorrowland welcomes 180,000 visitors from 214 nations making it the largest international gathering. TomorrowWorld is produced by ID&T, the leading global, large-scale electronic event creation company founded in 1992 currently producing shows in over 20 countries.
- TomorrowWorld 2013 (drownedbass.wordpress.com)
- Dance Music Festival Takes Precautions Over Drugs (abcnews.go.com)
- Unravelling The Mystery: 7 things to look forward to at TomorrowWorld! (thebanginbeats.com)
- TomorrowWorld Festival 2013 Is Ready To Take Over America (kiss951.cbslocal.com)
- TomorrowWorld Preview (entertainmentslapblog.wordpress.com)
- TomorrowWorld unveils ‘The Book of Wisdom’ – Chapter Two (thebanginbeats.com)
- TomorrowWorld Live Stream: Day 1 (youredm.com)
- TomorrowLand 2013 Now Unveils The Stunning Half-Hour After Movie (contactmusic.com)
- Tomorrowland – Where Dreams Come to Life! (thebanginbeats.com)
- TomorrowWorld Live Feed (whysochi.com)