2016 NFL Survivor Pick’Em – Register Now
I have renewed the league and it is ready to roll for the 2016 NFL Football Season. Hopefully if you play this year, we can all last longer then the 2nd week of the season when more the 20 people all lost out. Again this season we will be using the CBS Sports site to handle your weekly pick. We will continue using the LeagueSafe site to securely handle all the money with league fee and payouts. Also if you could share this to as many people as you can, to help get more people in our league.
CBS Sports Survivor Pick’em
LeagueSafe Payment Site
League Payment Site: www.leaguesafe.com/join/3649213
Cost: $10.00 per entry
Rules of the Game
NFL Survival Pick’em is the game, this means you have to make ONE pick each week of who you think is going to win the football game they are playing. If they win, you move on to the next week, if they lose, you are out. One thing to note is you only get to use each team ONE TIME! The cost to enter is $10.00 per entry, and you can enter as many times as you wish. The winnings will be divided out between first and second, and maybe third if we have enough paid entry’s. In order to join the group, accept this invitation and join the pool, click the link below (or cut and paste the link into your browser’s address bar). You’ll be asked to enter the pool password before you can join, so it is posted below.
1st Place = 75%
2nd Place = 25%
3rd Place = $10.00 (Will only do 3rd place if we have 20 or more entries)
All money will be handled by LeagueSafe.com this year, you can pay in using an E-Check for no extra cost, and if you cannot use an E-Check, then you will be able to pay by Credit Card after all the people that wanted to pay by E-Check have paid. Using a Credit Card will charge you an extra 3% fee. So its better to use the E-Check payment method.
Fantasy Basketball Spots Open
I have a few spots open in our Warpreality Ballers Basketball Yahoo Fantasy Basketball League if anybody is interested let me know. It’s a free league and we have an auto-pick draft a few days before the season. So you will want to pre-rank your players.
To join the league, simply click the button or link below, then click “join” on the invite page.
Yahoo will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process. This is just for fun, but please only play if you can manage your team all season.
JOIN Warpreality Ballers Basketball NOW!
Link: CLICK HERE TO JOIN
If that link does not work, just send either post your email in comments or send me a msg and I will get you an invite.
Draft well and have a great season!
- In Between: 2013 Fantasy Basketball Draft (therealityoffantasysports.com)
- Fantasy Basketball Draft Kit – 2013-14 (fantasyteamadvice.com)
- ESPN Fantasy Basketball – ESPN (itunes.apple.com)
- Role Players’ Huge Impact For The Houston Rockets (thesportsbank.net)
- NBA TweetK9: The YOUmoz NBA Fantasy League (seomoz.org)
- 10 and 12 team auction values for 2013-14 fantasy basketball – $200 bankroll (fantasyteamadvice.com)
- Top 5 Players In Fantasy Basketball 2013- 2014 (johni20.wordpress.com)
- Fantasy Basketball 2013-14 Sleepers to target at your fantasy draft (fantasyteamadvice.com)
- Venuing Live Fantasy Basketball: Kawhi Leonard (venuinglive.wordpress.com)
- Venuing Live Fantasy Basketball: Deron Williams (venuinglive.wordpress.com)
Anybody want to play have spots open
Need another person for Fantasy Hockey, anybody interested?
CLICK THIS LINK TO SIGN UP! http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/62795/invitation?key=7803665e35c3d4b0&yw=inv_em_nhl&dt=2013-09-28
- The Welding Room Fantasy Hockey (theweldingroom.com)
- The Best Fantasy Hockey Apps (shnarped.com)
- Mobile Nations NHL Fantasy Hockey League Needs More Teams! (forums.crackberry.com)
- Top Five Apps to Check the Latest Hockey Scores (epicagear.com)
- Join The 2013-14 Lowdown Blog Fantasy Hockey Pool (lowdownblog.com)
- The 8 best NHL apps for Android (androidauthority.com)
- Team Hockey P0rn – Your Suggestions Needed! (nottobetrustedwithknives.com)
- Fantasy Hockey: Goalies to build your team around (cbc.ca)
- Duhatschek’s top 200 fantasy hockey picks (theglobeandmail.com)
- Habs’ Subban ranked No. 1 defenceman for fantasy hockey (blogs.montrealgazette.com)