What Should You Name Your Fantasy Football Team?
There are plenty of clever puns you can come up with. Most people like to name the team after part of the players name. Aaron Hernandez is a person used recently. Two highlights include “Aaron Hernancuffs” or “Aaron Hernandez Hit Men”. Offend at your own risk. Fantasy players will need a rainbow sized miracle to get Dwayne Bowe to perform big this year. “Somewhere over the Dwayne Bowe” Maybe we just need to “Jurassic Punt” this topic. 🙂
1990’s Cartoon Names
Many fantasy football players today grew up watching hit 1990’s cartoon. Throw it back to these shows with some funny team names.
1990’s Kid Show Names:
- Ahh! Real Marshalls (Brandon Marshall)
- Kenan & Kellen Winslow
- Hey! Aaron (Aaron Rodgers)
Wildly Inappropriate Kids’ Clothing
You won’t believe the horribly inappropriate kids’ clothing that actually made it to shelves. What were the designers behind these clothing items thinking, and who would ever buy them?
Kid’s Fisting Tee
Would you dress your kid in any of these wildly inappropriate children’s clothes?
20 Jokes to Start Your Day
If you like dry humor you will really love these! They should bring a smile to your face.
FAIL – She Really DID Just Say That!
Are you kidding me? Yes this news anchor really said this on national TV.
A Fox affiliate, the San Francisco powerhouse station KTVU, is dealing with the fallout of a major error on Friday. During their noon broadcast, a report on the deadly Asiana Airlines crash took a turn for the unintentionally offensive when they broadcast the names of pilots in charge of that flight. The mangled Asian-sounding names were, in fact, thinly-disguised expletives mocking the sentiments expressed by the crash victims and their families.
The supposed names of the crash victims broadcast on KTVU included “Sum Ting Wong,” “Ho Lee Fuk,” and “Bang Ding Ow.”
A KTVU anchor later apologized for the error. She said that the names were inaccurate in spite of the fact that a National Transpiration Safety Board spokesperson confirming them.
- ‘Ho Lee Fuk’: Someone Pranked San Francisco TV Station Into Reporting Fabricated Names Of Asiana Pilots (mediaite.com)
- Fox Affiliate KTVU Apologizes For Racist Asiana Airlines Reporting Error (deadline.com)
- Anchor Fail: KTVU Gives Glaringly Wrong Asiana Pilot Names (newsy.com)
- San Francisco TV Station, NTSB Issue Apologies Following Asiana Airlines Prank (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Asiana Airlines considering legal action over fake pilot names (kgw.com)
- KTVU pranked during SFO crash, reports Captain’s names ‘Sum Ting Wong’ and ‘Wi Tu Lo’ (pix11.com)
- KTVU apologizes after on-air gaffe of Asiana pilot names (usatoday.com)
Clean and Patch Your Crack
I was researching the internet on the best way to seal the cracks in my cement. Not the plumbers crack, but that should be cleaned also. Then I came along this video and I could not stop laughing. If your mind wanders like mine, then you will get some good laughs out of it just like me. Keep in mind this is a real video created to sell CrackStix, which even makes it funnier. I added in a few comments to even spice it up a bit more.
Thanks to Dalton Enterprises for providing the video on how to use there product CrackStix.
- Sealing an Asphalt Driveway (planitdiy.com)
- Repairing Cracks in Concrete (planitdiy.com)
- Garage Floor Options – Epoxy Finish (Part 1) (planitdiy.com)
- How to Treat Dry, Cracked Feet (dailyglow.com)
- Police Raid Site Linked to Purported Crack Video (theepochtimes.com)
- Toronto mayor denies smoking crack cocaine (itv.com)
- How the Rob Ford crack video could be faked (o.canada.com)
- We Are Raising $200,000 to Buy and Publish the Rob Ford Crack Tape (gawker.com)
- Gawker reports Rob Ford crack video may be ‘gone’ (cbc.ca)
- Gawker Reports Alleged Rob Ford Crack Video May Be “Gone.” Gone Fishin’ We Hope! (nottheworstnews.com)
I Just SHIPPED my PANTS! For Free!
Watch Video Here! http://ow.ly/k2zdc
- KMart ‘Ship your pants’ commercial goes viral (wtkr.com)
- Kmart “Ship My Pants” Commercial Goes Viral (pittsburgh.cbslocal.com)
- Say what? ‘Ship My Pants’ ad goes viral (kshb.com)
- Ship My Pants, A Funny Ad For Kmart’s New Shipping Service (laughingsquid.com)
- Kmart Ad Is ‘Ship-Your-Pants’ Funny (mashable.com)
- Best Of The Bargains (jacamoblog.co.uk)
- Ship My Pants! This Kmart Ad Is Making Waves (new102.cbslocal.com)
- New Kmart Commercial Is So Funny You’ll ‘Ship’ Your Pants (k99.com)
- He Did What To His Pants? (huffingtonpost.com)
- K-Mart Helps You Shit(p) Your Pants (adrants.com)